M3 7.7-inch Marine Enclosed Coaxial Speaker System (70 W, 4 Ω) - Gloss White Enclosure, Gloss White Classic Grille
Enclosed in these beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are our high-performance, M3 7.7-inch coaxial tower speakers. Specifically tuned for tower enclosure applications, these coaxial drivers deliver clean, loud audio that can be heard well beyond the boat when mounted up high.
The enclosures feature a decorative, aluminum logo cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting application. Each is designed to mate with one of our clamp systems (sold separately, and available to fit a wide range of pipe diameters). The wire exits through the center of the mount, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
For best results, we recommend powering these systems with an amplifier in the 25-140 W per channel range.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
Sold as a pair.
- System Nominal Impedance:4 Ω
- System Frequency Response:55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- System Efficiency :90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.