$339.99 CAD |
Hertz 2 Ohm Marine Infinite Baffle Subwoofer In Black - HMS10BC2
The HMS 10 B-C long throw 10” marine subwoofer is engineered for infinite baffle application. The 2 Ohm configuration makes the most of the amplifier power. It relieves the main speakers from the hard work of reproducing the lowest frequency range, adding bass output and punch to maximize the overall system performance. The FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment of HMS 10 B with a 50 mm (2”) voice coil is driven by a massive magnetic group, to obtain a perfect control also at very high level SPL. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ) HMS 10 B-C2 is nature-proof. The progressivedesign aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protect the leadwire junction point.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ).
- Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
- Progressive-design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protecting leadwire junction point.
- 2 Ohm load to make the most of amplifier power.
IP 65 CERTIFICATION
WATER JET TESTED
The protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTED
To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.
|X-mech mm (in.)||±16,3 (0.64)|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||50 (2)|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88,5|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||250|
|Power Handling - Peak W||500|
|Size mm (in.)||250 (10)|