Apple's vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
OLED Designed for iPhone X
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we’ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical-grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
A revolution in recognition.
Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate and pay.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.
TrueDepth Camera (iPhone X)
Portrait Mode Selfies
Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
Portrait Lighting (iPhone X)
A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio-quality lighting effects.
The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig or robot.
Dual 12MP Cameras
The art of photography. Simplified.
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
• Super Retina Display
• OLED screen designed for iPhone X
• TrueDepth Camera
• The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back
• Surgical grade stainless steel
• Wireless charging
• Water and dust resistance
• Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere
• Face recognition
• Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio quality lighting effects
• The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig or robot
• The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos
• Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time
• With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless
• EarPods with Lightning Connector
• Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
• Lightning to USB Cable
• USB Power Adapter
Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the