• No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements.
• Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way).
• DMA-optimized motor designs.
• Patented “concentric tube” architecture.
• Patented “floating cone attach method” technology.
• Cast alloy frame.
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone.
• Rubber surround.
• Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo.
The most power amplifier ever employs JL Audio's advanced Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 1200 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 ohm, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in ... test
5-Channel Class D Marine System Amplifier, 100 W x 8 @ 4 ? / 75 W x 8 @ 2 ? - 14.4V. Here is the perfect, all-in-one solution to drive a potent 4-speaker + dual subwoofer marine audio system. The M1000/5v2 delivers up to 1000 W of clean power and ... test
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems deliver excellent performance. The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The ... test
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 ... test